Free School Meals Checker
PLEASE NOTE: Bexley no longer provide our FSM Service so it is important that you apply online with our new supplier to receive your entitlement
Is your child entitled to Free School Meals?
If you are a parent or carer, and receive any of the benefits below, then your child is eligible for Free School Meals.
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross household income of no more than £16,190)
- The Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Working Tax Credit run on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
What to do next?
If your application for Free School Meals is successful, your child will be able to have a free school meal at lunchtime using the discrete biometric finger scan system. Cleeve Meadow School will also receive extra funding from the Government to use in support of teaching and learning (Pupil Premium).
If you would like to apply for Free School Meals you can:
Apply online at https://pps.lgfl.org.uk/
Contact the school office for further information on 020 8269 6523